5.01.2012

Marriage is Fun

It's funny how living with someone changes you. Of course for the better!

  • I hated potatoes, cheese and symphony bars (oh the horror) before we got married, amongst other things...like mexican food. All of these I now LOVE! (which reminds me....I've got mashed potatoes in the fridge....excuse me......)
  • I was  a BIG baby. I couldn't do anything for myself. But I think that I've matured a ton! I'm not afraid to make important phone calls, ask important questions or even say NO. This is a big deal folks...I was married young iiiiiighhhttttt. ;)
  • Priorities change. You care more for your spouse and responsibilities then yourself. Pretty fascinating.
This post is going nowhere. I just thought that it was funny.

Peace and Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment