9.30.2010

eh eh ehm...Hi I'm him.

First of all...LOVE this song, the dancing, and basically how my 2nd semester of college was. Introducing......


How did I end up with a phenomenal husband?? He's honestly the best. I came home last night kinda late and he had cleaned the house, started the washer and this morning he made the bed. My house is so beautiful because of him!
But I really do love him more and more everyday! Gah! I'm so happy!

But....Utah....sucks. The traffic is crazy. Coming out of SLC is stinky.

BUT....The weather rocks. It's bangin' for sure.

The fall colors are wonderful. I just want to go hike those big mountains! :)

My nieces and nephews make me so happy. I love their big smiling faces and how they run into my arms anytime I go over. Randy is so good with them too. He's going to be a FANTASTIC father. Can't wait!!

I miss my momma, and poppa, and family. It's hard being away from family and friends. But I went out to dinner with Kassidy last night and it was SO good. I loved being able to just relax and have a girls night.

Know what's funny.

A year ago, I was just starting college, all I worried about was school, boys and taking way too long to get ready and be all pretty for the fella's on campus.

Present day, all I care about is a clean house, empty laundry baskets, what I'm going to cook for dinner, and making Randy as happy as possible, and not taking nearly as much time in the mornings getting ready. I'm not letting my appearance just go though! I still get ready, but I just don't necessarily care as much. SO crazy to me.

Weird how much life can change in a year.

I'm so blessed.
Randy and I have been attending the temple weekly and we have received SO many blessings from it. I encourage all to go as much as possible. It's helped with furnishing the house, to money and to job searches. LOVE THIS GOSPEL!

So I CAN'T wait to get my new camera (Nikon--5000 or 7000) so I can start photography. I just love it and I'm dying.

Something I really want to get into is craftiness. Homemade headbands and accessories. Refinishing furniture.

Take a looksie at this....my new obsession and I vow to do this.


Is this not cool or what!?

It's so cool what you can do with "junk". WHOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment