4.14.2011

Ten thousand things at once!!!

Alrighty peeps. So right now I should be editing pictures for a wedding I did at the beginning-ish of March. I'm horrible I know. Or I should be sleeping. Or I should be taping the walls because we're painting the house as much as we can tomorrow and Saturday. We will be getting carpet in 2-3 weeks and can I just say how EXCITED I am?!?! Very.

Well right now I'm obsessed with Tron: Legacy. AMAZING---and amazing soundtrack. Check it out here.

Hmmm...what else is new??

Well...I applied and got into UVU (not that hard...open enrollment) but I think I'm going to change my major. This is a pretty big deal folks. But I'm still trying to decide. Originally it was going to be Dental Hygiene, but I want to change it to.....(drumroll please....).....Photography!

Which is kind of a big deal.

I love the photo class I have right now. It's challenging and I'm learning so much. I hope to just learn more and more about photography and post processing.

Well that's all I have time for. Time to snuggle with the hubs.

Peace and blessings'



p.s.... This place looks boring without some pictures...Those will come soon!! Before and afters of our house too!

No comments:

Post a Comment