8.12.2012

Our Summer 2012

Well, I figured I would update and jot it all down to remember what we had done.

From May-June, Randy and I both did the first block of Summer term and boy was that crazy. Even though I was only taking two classes, it was overwhelming with how fast it went! But it was actually awesome, two more classes done. Randy was super busy too with classes and getting ready for athletic training in the fall. 

In May, we also found out that we were pregnant! Luckily my sickness didn't really hit until after school was over, but hit right during our family reunion.

After school and at the end of June, we took off to Idaho and went to Randy's best friends wedding and it was wonderful. The night before, they had a big dutch oven dinner and I just couldn't even enjoy it :( But everything was just so cute and perfect. Right after the sealing, we headed off to Boise to meet the rest of Randy's family who had gone to Utah for a different family reunion. And onward to Oregon! Randy's sister planned the whole thing and it was just wonderful, except for the sickness. Driving didn't help. I eventually got medicine to help with the sickness and that helped with the vomiting-but my appetite was gone and still nauseas. We went to the beach, aquarium, saw seals on the rocks, flew kites, the men went fishing and I napped a ton haha. We went to the temple too in Portland and that was cool.   We saw Shoshone Falls and Multnomah Falls. I will have to post pictures later because they are all the wrong format right now.

After that, we spent the Fourth of July in Island Park. That was cool to be able to be out in such an awesome, beautiful place. And the fireworks were awesome! We eventually went back with Randy's co-workers and went to Yellowstone. 

I've been doing a lot of sessions this summer like weddings, engagements, bridals, families, etc.  We've been very busy and now just trying to get back to life. I'm trying to get feeling better so I can stay caught up with sessions and the house and being a good spouse. Randall has been more than amazing and his patience stuns me. I'm just not worthy of him! :) We are excited to be in the second trimester of pregnancy, glad to hopefully have the sickness go away and can't wait to start feeling this little one move around. 

Not too exciting of a post, but it will help my remember how awesome our life is as we reflect back on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment