12.11.2013

Tis the Season

FREAKING LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!

That's all.

:)

Here are some of the details of our front room.

Luckily my mother in law has accumulated most of the decorations for me. Except for the tree. We didn't have a tree or anything our first year and we attacked those post holiday sales at Wal-mart for our tree and decor. SCORE!

And I gotta say: I love sparkle and glitter because my tree is covered!


What are some of your favorite decorations that you have? I would love to see! Link up or share your pictures.


Click on the pictures to see them larger and to scroll through.










And here is my funny hubby with his co-athletic training pals from this semester. They have all worked with the football team this year.


Don we now.....


Peace and Blessins'

P.s. I won't be able to send everyone a christmas Card...But here is ours!
Enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment