11.21.2009

3A State Champions!!






My brother Keegan is a Senior this year and it was his last year of football. They have been undefeated this season and they have done SO well. I'm super proud of him. He's pretty hardcore. He would average about one interception a game, cuz he's awesome. :) It's bittersweet for him; he's glad the practicing and the pain is over, but it's hard being done. Their state championship game was Friday and boy was it intense. The game was pretty crazy. They were down at halftime and both my parents were about to have a heart attack. O Parentals. :) I asked my dad if he was ok and the reply was---NO. I could tell both of my parents were going to have anxiety attacks. I was about to have a panic attack as well! They came back in the end though 25-14 and took home the championship trophy and banner. My mom, me and my brother were all crying. I'm so proud of him and the young man he has become. I really love him and wish him the best the rest of his sr. year. Love you Keegs!!!

Here's a link to read an article about the game...it's more intense in the description of the game :)
http://idahostatejournal.com/sports/local/article_ecdb0a3c-d66c-11de-af58-001cc4c03286.html

No comments:

Post a Comment