1.18.2010

CHEEZ-ITS!

Can I just say that it's been such an amazing week!? Also one of the most bizarre...I'll explain


First things first: Our dishwasher hass rabies!!!!
I put liquid dish soap in it and foam leaked covering our entire kitchen in foam. My mom never taught me that you're not supposed to do that...So I blame her!! :) (I have awesome video footage of it, but I have no idea how to put it in a post.)

Justine, Zach, Bayba and I went to a blacklight party at an apartment and it was SO fun! We covered ourselves with liquid detergent (who knew it glowed in blacklights????) and highlighters and danced the night away!! It was intense. We plan on doing one...O yes!! We shall party!

I went on lots of dates this week too! There was one that was super creative! So he made a CD and each song related to something that we could do. So the first one was a snow song, so we went and played in the snow. The next was ice cream, so we went to Wingers and got those warm skillet things (like fazookies) and they were amazing. We made bucketlists, danced the night away on the top of the hill, played card games, and so many more fun things. It was creative!

Hmmmmm what else happened?? O! Today (Sunday), we got pranked!! By a man in a white beanie! We started chasing him and his friend in our car, but they got away :( We decided that we are now going to prank someone each Sunday. New tradition! So we went and got our friends, but as soon as we started to do so, someone was walking out the door so we all scattered and ran away. Ali and I were running and trying to jump down the steps, but there were more than I anticipated, and her! She biffed it hardcore, I wish SO badly that I had recorded it because we were all dying laughing....SOOOOOO hard!!! We got another friend instead by putting marshmallows on their door with peanutbutter and getting their attention by throwing snowballs at their window. We are so good right?! So it's FREEZING in Rexburg!!!(As you can see) HAHAHA that's not right, his thermometer was broken. It certainly feels like it though sometimes! Goodness!!

So life is going really good! My mom and I went to the DI and found some awesome clothes. I'm so excited to wear them! I got this dress though (and love it) but I felt like a prego wearing it, SOOOOOO we took pictures of me, looking pregnant! Sorry it's sideways, but it's funny huh! It will be awhile before that ever happens! Trust me!!

Well, again I just have to say how grateful and blessed I really am. I have so many amazing people in my life and I'm so blessed to have the examples in my life that I do. My roommate Ali especially. She has such a great spirit and light about her and is never afraid to bear her testimony or set things straight when I'm drifting off. It's nice to have people like that in your life. I'm grateful for the teachings of my priesthood leaders. We had an amazing fireside tonight about finding an eternal companion. While I'm actually thoughrouly annoyed by all the marriage talk 24/7, it had some amazing insights and things that I will really take to heart. I'm grateful for good teachers, friends and family that encourage us to do right.

I love my life. I really am so blessed and couldn't ask for a better one. My roommates are like my sisters and I really do love them. I've been lucky. When you live right and do what you know you're supposed to, everything just happens to fall into place. It's amazing the miracles and tender mercies that occur!

p.s. I forgot to mention that Ali and I are now members of the Student Spirit Events council and I get to plan I-Night! It's going to be so amazing!

p.p.s: Last night (tuesday night), A man in black scared the life outta me by running past our window...and I sceramed BLOODY MURDER...I was SOOOOOO Scared!! Poor Ali. She had no idea what was going on hahahahaha

p.p.p.s: It was my FHE brothers...we've made an alliance! And the prank wars BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment