8.08.2010

Blessings

O dearest blogging world, where do I begin??
hmmmmm....
Well, I'll just see what comes to mind as my fingers fly.
Skype. LOVE IT. 
It's so nice to be able to talk to Randy and see him and his smile that makes me melt and also so very happy. I'll be glad for the day that we don't have to Skype and I can just see his loveliness face to face.
(He'll kill me for this one. But isn't he just so cute!! :])
2 weeks.
AND I'LL BE A MARRIED WOMAN!
It's quite crazy all the emotions that go through your mind. Of course it's a time to be excited and overjoyed and thrilled that you've finally found someone that accepts your flaws and all that you come with, baggage and all. Someone that can make you laugh when you're not having a good day and someone that you can just be a dork around. 
BUT
It's also a time of sadness, disappointment, anger, stress, and so much more. It's so bizarre.
This article basically explains it all and is a good read for any engaged folk.
Don't get me wrong. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to be married!!!! :) :) :)
But it's just what I'm feeling at the moment....
I went to the Temple the other day with my siblings to do baptisms for the dead and I was like an emotional rollercoaster the whole time! It was the first time all 4 of us have been able to go together and I just couldn't help but feel the spirit that day. Especially when I began to think that in 1 week, I get to go through with my brother who is preparing to go on a mission and how we are just so lucky to go through together and experience the nerves and excitement about the temple together. 
AND ALSO, 
I was thinking that in 2 weeks, I will be able to be sealed to the love of my life,
 Randall Charles Searle,
for time and all eternity. I can't wait to be able to be his wife and have my love for him grow each and every day. I get to grow in the gospel with him and we get to raise our children in the gospel and I'm so blessed to have these opportunities. 

Famous Daves:
I have quit that fabulous job. Even though it was such a good learning and growing experience for me, it's time to go. 
:(
I made so many good friends there and the Management is the ish. I miss them so much already. I had so much fun there. Ya there were times where I didn't like that I had to stay late, or clean up a mess, or deal with the customer that didn't appreciate what I was doing for them.
(p.s. Read this, Cuz it's so true
But I was able to meet some really amazing people, talk to some really amazing people, make some really amazing friends and put a smile on someone's face.
(sigh)
Good times.
I still haven't decided what I'm going to do in Provo. I know I need to get a job, But I'm not sure what I want to do yet. All I know is I want to be able to be there when Randy gets home so we can just chat about our days together and just be happy together. 
Lot's of people tell me I'm in for a rude awakening. 
I know Marriage is hard. I've seen my parents and others as well and I know that it's not a walk in the park. But I know that I'm ready to take that step and to do what it takes to be an eternal family, centered around Christ. I know when we do this, that things will run smoother, Randy and I will be happy, our kids will be happy. I'm not looking forward to the bad times, but it comes with the package. 
Blogging is good.
It's nice to be able to type what you're thinking and just let it all out. 
I hope I will be a good wife. I hope I will be a good mother. 
I don't really feel prepared, But how can you really prepare? I just gotta jump into the cold water and get my head wet. Just let it hit me and roll with the punches!
My family and I went and took family pictures. No joke, the last time we did this was about 8-9 years ago. 
Sad, I know.
But I think they'll turn out great! Tiffany Bingham did our pictures and they were a blast.
 Keegs thinks he's a model because someone approached him at Lagoon and asked if he had ever been offered to model. He now needs humbled because he thinks he's the sexiest thing on the planet. 
 All my siblings have just grown so much in the last year to six months. It's crazy.
 Karissa is now turning into a blossoming, beautiful young women and I'm excited to see what life has in store for her. 
Kamden is Kamden. Still annoying as ever, but he's also doing so much good. He goes to the temple every week and I hope that he sees the good things he's doing and never forgets the spirit he feels in there.
Keegan is going on a mission in about 3 months to Lima, Peru! He's grown alot too. I can see that he'll be a great missionary.
hmmmm....Well that's about it for now. 
Peace and Blessin's.

No comments:

Post a Comment