12.29.2010

Seriously a bad day....

Poooooooooooopy day. BLEH. I just want to go to sleep and have it be a new day already. Doesn't make things better that my hubby is in Idaho and I'm here in Provo....sulking. ;)

Well enough pity party. Let's talk about Christmas!
I was lucky to be able to get ten days vacation from work. Can I get a WOOT WOOT! It was great. We left the friday before and headed to Shelley and spent some days at my house. We went to Kamden's basketball game and Karissa's piano recital. Then on Sunday we went up to Randy's family's cabin. It was great. We had all his siblings and the kids there for a week and it was so good to see them and to just be with family. I repeat this all the time---but I seriously have been so blessed by marrying into just a fantastic family. It's amazing. We snowmobiled, saw wildlife, and played games that I can't get enough of. :) We came back the next friday and spent it with family (his and mine). It's nice that we're both from Shelley and can see both of our families. Anywho...picture time?? (WARNING: There's a buttload....)


Randy elbowed my head...I thought it was funny :)

We told all the kids to take up an arrow and jump up and down. They did pretty good! :) 






Muskrats!! :)

We sent balloons to Grandpa Foster.



Isn't he so cute????
Well guys, Hope your Holidays were as grand as mine. :) I have lots of resolutions for the new year and things to get done....ALOT of stuff. 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment