12.13.2010

Seriously....

Seriously, I'm so blessed.

1. My husband never ceases to amaze me. Right now he's sacrificing his precious study time to go out with the elders and to visit people with them. He always makes me laugh and I dunno how I won a man so precious as this. He rubs my back when it's absolutely killing me and gets my ibobufren when I can't get up in the night because my head is throbbing. He's forgiving, enough said. He's always looking for ways to help me and others. Come home one day after work and he's cleaned the entire house and started the laundry. LOVE THAT. And he's bangin'. mmmmmmm :)

2. I love visiting teaching. It's been nice being able to get to know people through that and to be able to just talk about life and the gospel. I love the spirit it brings and the connections made through the spirit. I just love the gospel period. I love my bishop and his awesomeness. Even though I haven't known him very long, I know that he loves me and looks out for me and my hubby. Amazing man. I love the temple. I love the spirit felt there. I love the bonds made and the work done. I love the atmosphere and that I can be there with my hubs.

3. I have a roof over my head. (A very nice one I might add....SO blessed to have it.) I have a full pantry and refrigerator. I have a job that I love and love the people there. I have the gospel in my life that brings me such joy. I have so many things that I take for granted. That's what I love about this time of year. A time to reflect, a time to ponder, a time to lend a hand, and a time to be a friend.

4. I have some fun hobbies. :) Photography. Loving it. If you haven't checked out my photoblog, check it out HERE. We went to Temple square the other day and I took some fun pictures!









So fun!

5. I have a wonderful family. I love my family so dearly and can't wait to see them. But I also lucked out with Randy's family. They are so special and I love them all. I have the cutest nieces and nephews now. Pinch me. :)

I've pretty much become obsessed with blogging and checking out sites. Especially DIY blogs and fashion blogs. Mostly out of lust and wishing for their creativity. For inspiration as well. I can't wait to be able to give this house a homey feel and make it our own. I hope for this blog to inspire others and I'll be sure to share things that I absolutely love. 

Peace and Blessins'


No comments:

Post a Comment