3.01.2011

Aaaaiiiigghhttt.

Today was crazy. At 8 this morning, a lady came in to take our blood samples, urine samples and weight/height for life insurance. Bleh. I used to be all about needles, but now I can't even look at them. I get nauseas and can't watch. Then....At 9:30 A lady came in to take our blood samples, urine samples and weight/height. That's right. TWICE this morning. We looked like junkies. But turns out I'm 10 lbs lighter and 2 inches higher than normal. I'll take it.

SO life is good! I'm taking a photography class. Can I get a what what?! :) I'm excited. That goes for 6 weeks from march to april. Then april, I'll be starting at BYU as a visiting student...if I can get the classes I want. Then in the fall I'll most likely be going to UVU to finish prerequisites for dental hygiene. I'm planning on taking more photography and photoshop classes. I feel like I could go so far.

I feel like this year is going to be a good year.

1. We'll be re-doing our house. Paint, Carpet, decorating. I can't wait! I just love DI shopping and looking for makeovers. Yay Yay Yay. I'll be sure to do before and after vids/pictures.

2. I'll be starting school again. Good...and not looking forward to it :)

3. I feel like my photography is going to take off. I'm working on a website and hope it goes well.

4. So much growing and learning! Cooking and cleaning, life as I know it :)

ALI-Recipe swap sounds swell. :)

Well this sounds good for now.

Peace and Blessins


No comments:

Post a Comment