8.03.2011

Thank You.

Yesterday wasn't a very good day. I woke up feeling way crappy and with sharp pains in my stomach. I'm usually nauseous every morning anyway, so I didn't think much of it. (NO I'M NOT PREGNANT.)
Work was not fun. All I wanted to do was go home and curl up in bed. But I got off an hour early and slept, kinda. Then Randy got home and was making sure I was alright and bringing me stuff anytime I demanded asked for it. He really is the best. But it was just getting worse and worse to the point I was just laying on the bathroom floor, ready for anything to happen. I was so weak and my stomach hurt so bad. So I asked Randy to give me a blessing. He asked our neighbor to come over (p.s. thank you SO much Mark) and they gave me a blessing. I just wanted it to be over with. So after the blessing, I went up to camp out by the toilet again and not less than 60 seconds after the blessing was over, I was throwing up (sorry...TMI???) ferociously. And my husband says I sound like a man....I can't help that! I'm just heaving!! So after a good minute of that, no kidding, my stomach ache was gone and my belly just wanted food.
How freakin' awesome is that. Even though I probably would have just liked my stomach to cease churning and rumbling, God let that bug out of my body fast and I felt so much better. It was the coolest thing..maybe just to me? Who knows. All I know is that the priesthood is so powerful and we need to ask for those blessings more often. I'm so grateful for my husband who was able to bless me and for him and mark being worthy enough to hold and use that power. SO COOL!

Well in other news. I've kind of put my photography on hold. I want to be more familiar with my camera and other things before I start charging people. If that makes sense. I start school soon and who knows, maybe I'll start shooting again. But I still love it. I just want to be the best I can be for the people that are trusting me to do this. But I did  kayrevamp the blog...take a looksy????  http://kayleighsearlephoto.blogspot.com/

7 days until our 18 day vacay in Idaho+Anniversary+Friends and Family. So excited!

Peace and Blessins'.

No comments:

Post a Comment