4.24.2013

Summer Begins!!

Another semester down!! For randy that is :) we are so glad he is now finished with the semester. It was another rough one with lots of anatomy classes. We are currently on our way home to Idaho for a little break. I will be there for 2 weeks with my little sisters recital and a wedding the next weekend. Randy starts his spring term in a couple days, but he will be going snowmobiling one more time before he starts. Kind of a rather goofy blog post title and mentioning sledding in the same breath. Oh well. It relaxes him and gives him a nice break with his brother!

I will be doing a summer term as well no ended up changing my degree so that I will be able to finish (hopefully) this summer! Then I will get to do what I love most-being a mother! I've learned so much doing photography at UVU and have loved it. It will be so nice to be done though!!

Ryker is still awesome :) we'll keep him ;) no really. He is such a good baby. He sleeps well, naps well, is super content and can entertain himself. He talks, laughs and smiles so much now. We are still working on the sleeping through the night thing, but it's all good! Makes me baby hungry :)

Peace and blessins

P.s. just a reminder. If you want to stay up to date on posts and so you aren't annoyed by my reminders on Facebook, on the right hand side you can either follow my blog or submit your email to be informed when I post. Just a thought!





No comments:

Post a Comment