1.09.2011

Accident...If you can call it that.

Yesterday...was a poopy day. I had to work and that's never fun. Then I got home and Randy was still sledding so I put on my gnome pj's and edited pictures for HOURS. Well those are done now so that's nice. Then Randy called and told me to bring some things and meet him, his brother and friend in Draper. So I was on my way and whilst on the freeway, I hit something and it took out my transmission. Not a good thing. So I was bawling and called Randy and they came and towed the car out because all the fluid had leaked out and I couldn't shift gears or anything and it was just scary. I called 911 to let them know there was something on the road. I've never called 911 before. Anyway, that's the abridged version. Scared the crap outta me. Luckily we have two cars. If we only had the one, we'd be in dog doo doo. So now I'll have to drop Randy off at school at 5 in the morning and pick him up after he's done and after I'm done with work for a little while. I'm so lucky I didn't get hurt and that I decided to pull of the freeway and didn't keep going.

Anywho.

We went to the Mt. Timpanogas temple the other day and it was so nice. I had been feeling really overwhelmed and not knowing what to do with my life. I was feeling like I had to rush everything and just get it done and moved on. But life is to be enjoyed.
AND...
I was feeling really down on myself because I've been feeling like I'm not so good at this photography thing. I love it without a doubt. But there is so much to learn and I can't wait to be really good at it and confident in my abilities. Everyone tells me I'm doing well, but I guess I'm my own worse critic. I try my hardest and I'm learning new things everyday. We'll see where it takes me.

Welp. Off to get ready for 1 o'clock church...bleh

Peace and blessins'

No comments:

Post a Comment