1.17.2011

Day 3-Favorite Book

This is a killer! I love reading and I love diving into a book. I've had many favorites over the years, but I recently just finished a 6 book series and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED them. I would read for hours, days, weeks. My poor husband had to fight for my attention. (Half truth.) Which books do you think these are???

THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE SERIES: By Chris Stewart

This is the best set ever.....ever ever ever.
+Mormon books+
(Just to let you know.)
BUT
would be a great recommendation for anyone!
(Really.)
Starts out in the pre-existence and goes into the authors interpretation of the war in heaven and goes on to mortality and the fall of man and how Satan is out to get us. 
(VERY abridged version of the series....VERY)

I would HIGHLY recommend it to ANYONE.

Any questions....ask me :)

Peace and Blessins'



No comments:

Post a Comment