1.14.2011

Day 2-Favorite Movie

Favorite movie-Now that's a hard one. There are so many good ones out there! There are a lot that I've seen and said to myself, "Remember this movie." Well guess what folks..it's gone. I don't remember any movies that I've put in my noggin'.

Randy would say his is Boondockers 7.

Now If any of you googled that, you'd see it's not a movie that was awarded multiple awards and has a moving soundtrack. No-It's a snowmobiling movie. He lives for it! I don't mind :)

Mine would have to be.....

I don't remember what it's called. I do remember that there was a girl named like Stella or something and a really pale guy that shimmers in the sun...and a puppy that liked to follow Stella around...What is it called?!?!


HA! Kidding...seriously folks that was a joke.
Twilight is definitely not my favorite. P.s. Books are way better.

Probably Grown Ups.

1. Because it's recent in my memory.
2. The story is cute.
3. The cast is hilarious.
4. My husband goes into horrible fits of laughter that I think is just so adorable. I LOVE his laugh.

Well-What is your favorite movie. Any recommendations for me?
Comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment