7.31.2012

12 Weeks


Yesterday, we went to the doctor to hear baby's heartbeat. So he starts looking for it, and we just can't find it. Kind of freaky...but I guess I'm pretty early on to always hear the heartbeat. So my doctor says, "We have a rule that you don't leave without hearing the heartbeat!" I like this rule :) So we went and did an ultrasound and low and behold, baby is just fine but moving around like nuts and that's why we couldn't hear the heartbeat! "It" would just fling "itself" and throw "it's" head backwards. Here is a crappy video, but you can see "it" fling "it's" head back!

We are so stoked and I can't wait to FEEL those kicks!





How far along? 11 Weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 4-5
Maternity clothes? One pair of pants....ahhhhh the room.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: I've been sleeping well-my dreams are still weird and slightly annoying.
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby!
Have you told family and friends: Family and some friends...any soul who reads the blog.
Miss Anything? Eating normally.
Movement: Call me crazy, but I feel some fluttering.
Food cravings: ugh....no....food is gross.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Food in general. When people talk of food, when I smell food....MEAT is a killer.
Have you started to show yet: A little, still poochy!
Gender prediction: Actually changing my mind, I always refer to the baby as "he".
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody. Grumpy all the time.
Looking forward to:
 Getting a bigger bump & finding out the gender! :)

Baby's size: My little sugar plum.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! You're going to be the cutest pregnant lady ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So basically I'm so happy for you! I kept waiting to hear it finally happened and then a couple busy crazy weeks went by and here you go and you are very well deserving of it too! And we are a day apart lol! I hope everything continues to go great for you! I know you and Randy will be great parents! I'm totally keeping up with your blog more attentively and hopefully will get time to do mine (I'm a slacker haha). Can't wait to see your lil cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I loved Old Navy's Maternity clothes. Plus the one in orem already has the section in the store and I found killer deals on their clearance. :)

    ReplyDelete