7.06.2012

8 weeks

How far along? 8 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 4-5, gained a couple back.
Maternity clothes? Nope. I did break my no sweats rule. Dude...when you're sick, you don't care...at all.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: I sleep great, but my dreams are CRAZY. Every. Night.
Best moment this week: Getting really sick....I know weird, but I count it as a blessing!
Have you told family and friends: Family and some friends.
Miss Anything? Eating normally...and pooping regularly hahahaha.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: ugh....no....food is gross.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Food in general. But I started a prescription that will let me eat more normally. It's still sometimes hard to find things that sound good.
Have you started to show yet: I feel like I have, but it's just bloating :)
Gender prediction: Girl (Randy says Boy)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody. Grumpy all the time.
Looking forward to:
 Getting a bigger bump & finding out the gender! :)

Baby's size: My little raspberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment