7.06.2012

6 Weeks

I've decided that I need to be documenting such fun times in our lives and I will publish these later. I just don't want to forget. Just hoping it's not jinxing me!

Monday, June 18, 2012- 6 weeks, 3 days pregnant

This time was not much of a surprise. I was cramping slightly and I just knew it. So randy drove me to Walgreens at 9 pm to get a test and I just couldn't wait until morning. I didn't have to pee, but I tried anyways. The test was fast and was positive! I was excited, but the next few weeks were an emotional roller coaster. I couldn't believe it but I was so scared and just paranoid. We went to the temple and I've been better since. I swear they thought I was crazy, sobbing in there, but it was just what I needed. We decided in the beginning to put it into the hands of the Lord and so we are just taking one day at a time. I cramp a little everyday, but I'm thinking that it is due to gas and bloating. 4 weeks was great....5 weeks was great. BOOM 6 weeks....morning sickness like mad. And I'm so grateful for it....bring it on!! I'm hoping that being sick this time is a good sign! As soon as I found out, my doctor put me on a baby aspirin to help prevent clotting and progesterone to help with development. Here's hoping it works out! I'm so excited/scared/overwhelmed/and overjoyed! So blessed!

How far along? 6 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: No clue
Maternity clothes? Nope, excited to be cute pregnant though! I refuse to wear sweats (unless I'm way sick of course :))
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I sleep great, I get sick before bed though.
Best moment this week: Getting really sick....I know weird, but I count it as a blessing!
Have you told family and friends: Family and some friends.
Miss Anything? Not really.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: ugh....no....food is gross.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Food in general. I eat saltines and grapes. I did have a sandwich. I feel better when I eat, it's the finding something to eat that's hard.
Have you started to show yet:  Basically I've always had a little pooch, but it's pooch in' out a bit more :)
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody.
Looking forward to:
 Getting a bigger bump & finding out the gender! :)

Baby's size: My little sweet pea.

No comments:

Post a Comment