9.30.2014

Maternity Pictures

When I was pregnant with Ryker, I wrestled with the idea of getting maternity pictures done. Mostly because I didn't want to feel guilty if I did them with Ryker and then didn't with the others. So Randy and I went the day I went into labor and took a few shots.
I knew this time around that I really wanted some with Ryker, but with being in a new town and putting it off until the last minute, I didn't have time to hire a photographer. So Photographer Randy to the rescue :)

I set the basic settings and then let him do whatever. It's much different being on the other side of the camera. I look at the pictures and I'm like, "Stand up straight, take a deep breath, breathe through your mouth!" I needed someone to tell me what to do! Randy didn't tell me any of that obviously...it's just funny to see how having directing you what to do really helps. 

Without further ado, here are the pictures! ( If you so care to see them larger, just click on them!)






















For comic relief :)


Just a little comparison.....just big!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment