3.19.2015

Happenings

Ryker turned two!
We spent the day eating donuts for breakfast, having lunch and fun at McDonalds, fun at the park (it was 70 degrees. My kids were in short sleeves and shorts and everyone else had long sleeves....) and opening presents throughout the day!

Watch birthday montage here: https://vimeo.com/122669252

 Found out he goes nuts on sugar. I don't care if people think I'm crazy...he gets limited sugar because it's addictive and quite frankly a drug (don't believe me???? http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23719144)

He is such a special boy. He is quick to observe and leans a lot that way. He will switch laundry, unload and start the dishwasher, clean up toys and room. I've started to give him options on what to wear so he's "dressing himself". Loves shoes and socks. Not many actual words but I can understand him! :) He is such a good helper with Jaxon too. I will catch him giving hugs and kisses and returning the paci to Jaxon's mouth. Jaxon LOVES Ryker and always lights up when he sees him. He sleeps well, eats well...well for the most part. He has an extensive palate but has started to gag himself. So he'll start gagging himself with food in his mouth and spits it out. It's obnoxious. He is a lover. Physical touch has to be his primary love language. I get good snuggles at night!


Jaxon is growing fast! He rolls ALL over the place and loves kicking and bouncing in his bouncer. (Lots of fun pictures and videos of my kids if you click the Instagram icon on the right!)


We celebrated Randy's 26th birthday on Feb. 17 and he was spoiled as well! We had a few special days last month due to "ice storms". They cancelled his school so we just stayed home and snuggled all day!

We went to the Grapevine Mills Aquarium because they have buy one get one free tickets right now. Ryker LOVED it. I loved seeing him running around and just the wonder and amazement in his eyes. Worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment